“That’s why every song sounds like Drake featuring Drake”— Aubrey’s air-clearing new one, “5AM in Toronto”, is a Best New Track.
So much better than Started from the Bottom i got scared for a second.
Take Care cassette I designed & dubbed last night.
More coming soon…
I hate Wiz Khalifa. But, the Weeknd is on his latest single. So i did the best thing for anyone who feels the same way about Wiz. I removed him from the song. Click the photo to download. xo.
The third in this series that started out just being a mix CD i made for my friend. But now its become a collection of recent essential hip-hop tracks. Or as i like to call them, BANGERS. Click the photo to download. IL DULCE II here
- Yuck! - 2 Chainz & Lil Wayne
- Neato - Three Loco
- Thug Waffle - Flatbush Zombies
- Pop That - French Montana, Rick Ross, Drake & Lil Wayne
- Wonkavator (Feat. Emilio Rojas) - XV
- Same Damn Tune - Lil Wayne
- Piss Test (Feat. Juicy J & Danny Brown) - A-Trak
- Fuckin’ Problems (Feat. Drake, 2 Chainz & Kendrick Lamar) - A$AP Rocky
- Tick, Tock - Pusha T, Raekwon, Joell Ortiz & Danny Brown
- Same Ol’ Story - Kid Ink, ScHoolBoy Q, Cory Gunz & Childish Gambino
- Drank In My Cup - Kirko Bangz
- Love Sosa - Chief Keef
- I Wish You Would - Kanye West & Rick Ross
- Back The Fuck Up - Slaughterhouse
Watch the Weeknd’s video for “The Zone”, featuring Drake as well as a girl in her underwear surrounded by balloons.